Sunday 8:00 a.m.:
- Traditional Divine Worship
- Holy Communion offered 2nd, 4th & 5th Sunday
Sunday 10:30 a.m.:
- Contemporary-style Divine Worship
- Holy Communion offered 1st, 3rd & 5th Sunday
Saturday 6:00 p.m.
Traditional Divine Worship
- Holy Communion offered 1st, 3rd & 5th weekend
We're studying the Book of Mark, and our new Faith Families have room for you! Contact Pastor or one of the leaders for more information.
Sunday at 6:30 p.m.: Led by Jeremy &
Teri Burkett – 7009 Rockingham Dr. SW
- Monday at 6:00 p.m.: Led by Dave & Kelly Funston & Jana & Mike Pownell - at church
Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.: Led by Lea Hepworth – 5530 Hickorywood Court
Tuesday at 6:00 p.m.: Led by Tammy Dietrich - at church
Sunday Morning Bible Studies
- "Revelation: A Timeless Book, " with Pastor Renfro in the fellowship hall
- Senior High Youth Bible Study in the school conference room.
Sunday Evening Small Group Studies
Study led by Darwin Poock.
Time and place vary. Call Darwin for details: 842-2424
Study led by Dan Koehn.
Meets on 1st & 3rd Sundays at 6:30 p.m. Location varies. Call Jeanette for details: 364-6072
Weekday Bible Studies
- First Tuesday of the month at 11:00 a.m.: Joy Group studying the Psalms, potluck follows
- 6:30 p.m.: Bible Study led by Irene Reinking. Using The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God & His People
- Third Tuesday of the month at 10:00 a.m.: Special Needs Communion. Call Jan Basemann if you need a ride: 390-4471
6:30 a.m.: Men's Bible Study of Next Week's Lessons, led by Leon Kroemer
- 9:30 a.m.: Ladies' Bible Study, led by Pastor
- 6:30 p.m.: Confirmation classes, grades 5-8 (7th & 8th Grade will meet after Lenten services until 8 p.m. on Mar. 12-April 9.
5th & 6th Grade: No classes during Lent. Students should attend Wed. evening worship)
- 6:30 a.m.: Ladies' Bible Study led by Alice Hoffmeier
8:30 a.m.: Ladies' Bible Study led by Irene Reinking
- 10:00 a.m.: Ladies' Bible Study led by Deanna Acord
The Thursday a.m. Bible studies are using Concordia's Complete Bible Handbook for Students